For the life of my I can't get a template to keep the View Generated
PDF in Acrobat checkbox populated (on the Format > Document > PDF
Setup window).  I'm running Frame 7.2p158 under XP.

I have FrameMaker 7.1, and the checkbox is not sticky there, either. However, it doesn't seem to matter. The PDF displays after generation regardless of whether it's checked or not. In File> Print Setup> Adobe PDF printer on the Adobe PDF Settings tab is a checkbox: "View Adobe PDF results." Probably you just need to adjust that setting. (I have Acrobat 7, BTW.)

Mike Wickham