David Creamer wrote:

> I could be wrong, but I believe that Monotype Sorts is the Windows TT
> knock-off of Zapf Dingbats. I don't think it is installed by default, but
> with additional fonts during a custom install.

Visit http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx to find out which fonts are included in different Microsoft products/OS (by font or by product).

[ http://www.microsoft.com/typography is the MS Typography home page with interesting font-related information and utilities]

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com * ToolbarPlus Express for FrameMaker
FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers/Assistants
FM-to-PDF Assistants: Navigation, Form, Presentation, Multimedia & 3D