What does it mean "FrameMaker <whatever> supports Vista"? Does it just mean "FrameMaker <whatever> is able to take advantage of the marvelous new features of Vista"?

--Guy K. Haas
  Software Exegete in Silicon Valley

Michael Heine wrote:
Blaze sounds interesting (on vapour paper, so far). So, will it do endnotes, and print 4/C ... ?

I'd also be curious to see if the coming version of FrameMaker will run under XP? It's specifically designed for Vista, it seems: "... Adobe currently plans to release the next major verions of Framemaker for Windows Vista. (http://www.adobe.com/support/products/pdfs/ adobe_products_and_windows_vista.pdf).

I have no idea how backward compatible Vista applications are with XP ?