Here's another character format enhance I'd find very useful. In addition to As Is and setting a hard value, I'd like to be able to set a relative value, such as a character format that applies a specific font and makes it 1 point smaller than the paragraph font.

I remember Interleaf had this (years ago) and when mixing body and code fonts, it was very useful.

Pat Christenson