Hi Rebecca,

Compared to the Adobe.com knowledge bases and the Framer lists, I doubt whether Adobe technical support will add much value for you. In my opinion, a support package would likely be a waste of money. Tell them you want a couple of automation FrameScript scripts instead :-).

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Our IT dept has suggested we get an Adobe support package for problems
with Framemaker. I personally always use this group instead and will
continue to do so. Will a support package help the rest of them with their
problems? And I don't know what kind of problems. We had a problem with
dropped fonts for awhile, but I found the Dov Isaacs email about PDF
settings and fixed mine, at least.