Syed Zaeem Hosain wrote:
You may also find it useful to set a unique colour for the TableAnchor pgf tag, so that the pilcrow is easy to identify when text symbols are visible.

Ah! I do keep my text symbols on, as I find it useful. This color
suggestion will make it easier. Thanks!

One more thing. I also set the paragraph alignment to Center, rather
than the left. This makes the text symbol be in the center of the
page for that Anchor. Makes it even easier to see that color symbol
now!

Thanks again,