Hi all,

I know Adobe keeps all of their numbers a Big Secret, but I am creating a
comparison spreadsheet in my research on FM vs AT and I need to have a general
idea of how many FM seats have been installed.  FM has been in use since the
late 1980s and I would estimate at least 100K seats.  If anyone on the list can
provide an more accurate number, I'd really appreciate the information.
Incidentally, PTC says they have 20K installed seats.

Thanks,

Diane