Hi Gyanesh...

If your main goal is to publish two different sets of content from the same FM source files, I'd think that your best bet is to just use conditional text (show/hide) in unstructured FM files. There are probably benefits you could gain by moving to structure and/or DITA (and it can certainly be done with structure/DITA), but for what you're talking about, conditional text is really all you need. Just create two conditional tags and apply those tags to the content that is only for one product or the other (just don't overlap conditions) .. anything that is common to both would be left untagged. Use the conditional text show/hide settings to show one and hide the other, then generate your PDF.

Cheers!

...scott

Gyanesh Talwar wrote:
Hello Framers,

(Frame 7.2b144)

For my product, I have 2 guides with similar content across different
chapters. Can I publish two different PDFs from the same source (with
selective content obviously).

-> How will this be done? Using topic IDs?
-> Is Show/hide a better option for this than Structured Frame?
-> Is it viable to use DITA for this? Some other EDD ...or custome made?

TIA,
Gyanesh