Hi, Lester-

> Do you have different tags for the paragraphs of a
> introduction, CR description?  This would allow you to
> specify these in the conversion table separately (e.g.
> P:Intro maps to Para[Intro] and P:Body maps to
> Para[CR]) and then you can include the specific qualified
> para elements in different contexts as appropriate:

No, I don't; I was hoping to avoid adding another paragraph format and
having to re-tag the paragraphs, although that's much less
time-consuming than wrapping all the CR Descriptions by hand!

>From the responses I've received so far (thanks, Marcus Carr, Mark
O'Connor and Steve Rickaby too) it looks like this will be the way to
go.

Thanks very much for the help! More cries to come, I'm sure!
:)
Lin