I have a Japanese friend who is an office manager in a real estate office. She sent out a memo asking employees to "crap their hands" for a new hire.

Fortunately, people in the office understand her difficulties with the r-l thing.

--William

Gillian Flato wrote:
At my company on Monday, the AC broke. An email was sent explaining what
happened. The writer obviously didn't pay attention to the spelling
autocorrect, or maybe he's dyslexic or something, I don't know. But the
point is, this should teach everyone to proofread before sending an
email and pay attention to the spell checker suggestions...

"It's really no joke. We got lucky and didn't burn up any tools or
anyone have heat-stroke. We/I sincerely apologize for the incontinence."

 Thank you,