I currently have a good sound working FrameMaker set-up with FrameMaker 7.0 and
Acrobat 6 Pro on Mac.

I may have to go to Acrobat 8 for non-FrameMaker reasons. As there have been
reports [Windows only?] of Acrobat 8 installations interfering with FrameMaker
PDF workflows, can anyone prompt me on the 'correct' or 'safe' method of
installing Acrobat 8 Pro so as not to interfere with FrameMaker's ability to
create PDFs?

[I always print to Ps and distill in Distiller separately.]

--
Steve