Hi Framers,

We have a set XML files that started life as a Structured Frame documents
with EPS graphics. Now, after converting to XML with SVG's, we need to
round-trip the content back to Frame. It appears that the SVGs are
rasterized when imported, some graphics scale unpredictably and there is
some stray text (perhaps from an EPS layer).

Has anyone else experienced the same issues and, if so, what was the
resolution? Any help or direction is appreciated!

Best,

Mollye

  _____

Mollye Barrett   |   Director, Content Management
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   Phone: (414) 847-1271   |   Fax: (414)
466-0840
Ken Cook Co.   |   9929 West Silver Spring Drive   |   Milwaukee, WI 53225