Yep, that works well, too. Searching the MIF finds even the most elusive
missing fonts. However, if you're trying to figure out where they're used, that
can be difficult in a MIF.

Rene

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: If you save the file as MIF and
search that, then you got a flat file
(Document, Master Ref. pages all in one), easy to search -- and
replace -- in a fairly good text editor (TextPad, ConText, jEdit,
etc.).

Bodvar