Hello Framers,recently I had a machine with a bunch of FM files being backed up
in progress - crash! It crashed so bad that about half of all of my FM files
went corrupt and I can't open them anymore.Is there any means to fix them or
recover or whatever. The files appear all fine - I can open them with notepad,
etc. but not FrameMaker. They have correct size too.Thoughts?Michael
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite
color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607_______________________________________________