No problem with me! :) I accepted the invite ...

Bill Swallow wrote:
All,

Many of you whom I've conversed with through this list have been sent
invites for LinkedIn. This was not intentional. Somehow instead of
connecting with a few choice Gmail contacts, LinkedIn sent an invite
to everyone in my Gmail address book. (That's a lot of people!)

For more information:
http://techcommdood.blogspot.com/2007/08/oops-now-i-feel-silly.html
http://techcommdood.blogspot.com/2007/08/linkedin-fiasco.html

Again, I deeply apologize for the cold contact. It wasn't intentional.