WinXP-pro
Dell 490 Precision Workstation
2g memory
2-80g hard drvs
dual 20-in monitors
MSOffice . . . 2003-Word, Excel . . .
Adobe - Illus-10, Pshop-7, Acrob-5.5 w/Dist, FRAME-7.2.158
 Framescript, TableCleaner and ColorChameleon

Running Structured in Frame since '94, so by now I ought to know what I'm doing, however . . .

This DTD Code with the corresponding EDD code does yield . . .
<!ELEMENT section  - - (product)+  >
<!ATTLIST section  ident  CDATA #REQUIRED     runhead  CDATA #REQUIRED >
<!ELEMENT product  - - (produnit | techtip | index)+  >
<!ATTLIST product  headline CDATA #REQUIRED >
the correct pair of "ears"/page headings on every page, every time.

How do I also get this page heading text into a TOC. LOF or IDX with the page #s.

The page headings look . . .

12PT CAPS p1 | p2 CAPS 12PT 24Pt Cap and Lower Case p1 | p2 Cap and Lower Case 24Pt

thanks for your help and the best to all,

dick doll
317.539.4857