At 12:12 +0200 20/9/07, Shmuel Wolfson wrote:

>Make a copy of the file, and delete all par tags except for the one you want
>to change. Make the change, then import the par tags from that file (which
>should only include one style), to all the files in the book.
>
>I never tried this for par tags, but do these often for a specific variable or
>conditional text.

I use this method for para tags: works well, gives peace of mind that you're
not going to inadvertently change something you didn't intend to. Beware though
of the 'When updating, remove... Other format/layout overrides' option! ;-)
This is best left off [the default] if you're not sure how important any
overrides might be.

--
Steve