Hi Verner,

Indeed, this is a bug, and I noticed it too a couple of days ago. I pressed F9, but I just got to see the paratags in the lower-left corner of my FrameMaker window for 2 seconds.

Quit and restart FM8 and it works again (but I hope Adobe fixes this soon).

Yves Barbion Documentation Architect
Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
____________________________________

Andersen, Verner Engell VEA wrote:
Hi
I used to apply paragraphs by pressing F9+<first letters in paragraph
name>+Enter. Suddenly this doesn't work in Framemaker 8.
Do you know why - I have seen it working.
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Verner Andersen

Technical Writer

Radiometer Medical ApS Akandevej 21 DK-2700 Bronshoj Denmark Phone: +45 38 27 38 27 CVR: 13496188

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may constitute a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by responding to this e-mail, and delete the message from your system. If you have any questions about this e-mail please notify the sender immediately.
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/yves.barbion%40gmail.com