I just found out third-hand that there's going to be some kind of discounted promotional pricing on MadCap software at Lavacon. They're also working out a deal to donate $100 to Habitat for Humanity for every unit they sell there, which is one of my favorite charities and I why I'm pumped about this. So if you're in the market for MadCap software and you're going to LavaCon, now's the time to get it.

Yours truly,

John Hedtke
Author/Consultant/Contract Writer
www.hedtke.com <-- website