Hello Everyone,

Periodically, for no apparent reason that I can discern, all the contents (either graphics or equations) of anchored frames, both on body and reference pages, simply vanish. I can repair the problem by copying one of the missing graphics (or equations) from a different file and pasting into the appropriate frame. This causes ALL the missing graphics (and equations) to reappear.

Although I've found this workaround, I would like to understand why this is happening. I'm currently using FrameMaker 7.2 but have been having the problem for years with previous versions.

Does anyone else have this problem? Any idea what's going on?

Thanks very much,
Miriam Boral