Running into a wierd problem which seems to only appear on one or four systems.

  All four systems running Acrobat 8.1.1 on Windows XP SP2. PDFs are being
created from FrameMaker 7.2 with Distiller 8.

  If I open a PDF on my system, the PDF displays fine. Banner page displays
within the viewable area of my monitor.

  If the user who is experiencing the problem opens the same PDF, the monitor
display has the Acrobat banner up under the top-most region of the display.
Clicking the bottom edge of the displayed PDF drops the banner down enough to
grab it and manually position it correctly.

  Any ideas what could be causing this behavior?
  Is there a specific Preferences setting in Acrobat that could be causing this?