Hi--

I created a hypertext marker from the command "Go to URL" in FrameMaker 7.2
p158 and created a PDF using Acrobat 8.1.1. When I click on the active area in
the PDF in Acrobat 8.1.1, it went to the URL I selected. When I tried to click
on the Active area with the PDF in Acrobat 7.0.9, Acrobat started to attempt to
download something. Do you know why a hot link for a URL would behave
differently in Acrobat 8.1.1 vs. 7.0.9 if I created it in A8.1.1?

Michelle

Michelle Brabson * Technical Production Manager * SunGard Higher Education * 4
Country View Road, Malvern, PA 19355 * Tel 610-578-5040 * Fax 610-578-5400 *
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.sungardhe.com

Confidentiality:  This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.