I have many conditionals that are no longer used in my document set. I
thought that I deleted them from the files, but they seem to have crept
in again. I can't even remember at this point what they all are. Plus,
it means deleting these conditionals from some 40-odd documents.

Is there an automated way to find conditionals that aren't be used and
delete them en masse? What tools do I need?

Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Diane

(Who is still pretty FrameMaker illiterate)

Diane Schaefer

Senior Technical Writer

Sandvine Technologies Ltd.

tel. 972-2-540-090, ext. 125