I have these in a template I am trying to purify, due no doubt to PNG  graphics
'pollution'. In the past the following solutions have been offered:

. Shlomo Perets: save as .mif, re-open and re-save as .fm

. Richard Combs: Find the PNG graphic lurking in your file and convert it to
something else.

. Bernard Aschwanden: Create a new FrameMaker document, import everything
except the color definitions, then copy/paste the contents.

The first does not work for me with this file for some reason, and as for the
second, there is no imported PNG file in the template, although the book from
which the template is extracted does contain PNG graphics.

The third method does work for me.

Posted in case this is of use to anyone else. I am certainly not intending to
denigrate the first two methods, which I am sure do work under the correct
circumstances. Which I seem not to have.

--
Steve