I suppose that doesn't happen on Rene's system because he's changed
his configuration somehow, Kelly, but no way of knowing long distance.
If he has another .dll in place that manages graphic imports... that
could certainly be it, but unless you got Bruce's .dll and tested some
I don't know how you could tell which is doing what.

Art