From: Peter Gold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Combs, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Framer's List <framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 3:42:14 PM
Subject: Re: disagreement on overrides

The only good argument I've seen for overrides as a normal way of
working is to control breaks across frames, columns, and pages, for a
particular round of publication. They can be removed in one operation
by importing a document's formats to itself, and choosing to remove
overrides. Before saving the result, verify by comparing the
before-and-after versions.

HTH

Regards,

Peter