Hi everyone,

I've run into a very frustrating situation in creating index entries where, if
I'm using  <Emphasis> .... <Default Para Font> combination to italicize certain
entries or portions of entries, it plays havoc with the next entries in the
list, the regenerated index combines the next entry into the one I italicized.

I cannot figure out what the problem is... or if this is a known bug with FM 8.0

Here's an example....

Munich Medical Weekly (publication)
     Jesionek's article 110, 111
     Sauerbruch/Gerson collaboration 92, 96
      von Weisl/Gerson collaboration 143
       84-93

[Note the 84-93 appearing on a new line at the end... This is really a
completely different entry...

Munich, Germany  84-93

Here is how I have the entries coded:

<Emphasis>Munich Medical Weekly <Default Para Font>(publication): Jesionek's
article
<Emphasis>Munich Medical Weekly <Default Para Font>(publication):
Sauerbruch/Gerson collaboration
<Emphasis>Munich Medical Weekly <Default Para Font>(publication): von
Weisl/Gerson collaboration

<$startrange>Munich, Germany
<$endrange>Munich, Germany

On a related problem, If I have an entry that needs to be completely
italicized, such as New York Times,

I've found that italicizing it as <Emphasis>New York Times<Default Para Font>
will cause the entry to completely disappear!!! from the regenerated index and
the page numbers will roll up into the previous (completely unrelated) index
entry.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Lucie Haskins