Hi,

Wondering if folks have thoughts on how adding the date to a document directory
name each time a draft is archived could impact the pathname of the referenced
graphics.

Seems like I've had some cases where the referenced graphics pointers get lost
because the folder name has changed, and other cases where the referenced
graphics pointers remain accurate, or am I imagining this?

For project reasons, the archived copy needs to open without errors, so
re-homing the graphics directory after the fact is not an option.

Thanks for any wisdom from the collective guru!

Ben

Ben Hechter
bhech...@objectives.ca
www.semitake.com