From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Art Campbell
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 12:29 PM
To: Free Framers; FrameUsers List; tcs-us...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [semi-OT] Anyone having problems with this morning's Acrobat
and Reader patches?

I'm working in a mixed Acrobat 8/9 environment, and in the wake of
applying the 9.1 upgrade to my system, things have gotten a little
strange.

(Because some co-workers are running 8, I think they received the
complementary 8 security patch to fix the Java execution security hole,
but I don't _know_ that.)

In any case, after the required system reboot, the first time I ran
9.1 Acrobat, some tools -- like the Comment set -- didn't exist. I shut
it down and restarted Acrobat, and they showed up.

At about the same time, my co-worker was working in 8 on a shared review
on a remote server. Her existing comments didn't show up. The review
server is also acting flakey.

Any thoughts? Anyone having similar issues?

Thanks,
Art

Art Campbell
               art.campb...@gmail.com