Can't figure this one out, so I need some collective wisdom on unresolved
cross-references that keep reappearing like Banquo's ghost.

Refreshed the unresolved cross-references, (links are still valid, but marker
type morphes from a paragraph catalog style to a numeric code). All is well
while the book is open, but when I reopen the book at a later time, the
unresolved cross-references reappear!

Thought this might be related to random paragraph overrides, so searched and
removed all paragraph overrides, but to no avail.

Thanks, gurus, for your collective wisdom!

Ben

Ben Hechter
bhech...@objectives.ca
www.semitake.com