Avraham,

In addition to Scott's good advice....

You need to factor in some of your own learning curve time. I seem to
remember from earlier posts that you're a relative novice with Frame
(forgive me if I'm mis-remembering), but the first time you do any of
this stuff, you're likely to take twice as long as the twentieth time
you do it.

Art Campbell
               art.campb...@gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.