IF that is the case, can it be uninstalled and reinstalled for multiusers or is he locked in?

Scott White
Media Production & EBC Manager
Implementation Coordinator
210-704-8239
swh...@alamark.com

On Oct 16, 2009, at 9:20 AM, Art Campbell wrote:

That was exactly what I was thinking -- installed "For Just This User"
instead of "All Users."

But I suspect you might also be able to fix it if the Admin account
twiddles the directory permissions (recursively) to allow Everyone to
execute the Frame directories.

Art

Art Campbell
              art.campb...@gmail.com