From: ellen_liding...@ingenix.com
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:18:58 -0500
Subject: adding a v9.0 license to a 7.1 team

Hi all,

I manage a group of distributed writers. All of us are on version 7.1.
Our newest writer has submitted a request to have FM installed on her
system and is being told her only option is version 9.0. I am concerned
about us being able to exchange documents because I already have a
writer on 8.0 and the only way we can exchange docs is by saving them as
.mif.

My other concern is helping her learn FM. Since I have never seen v9.0,
I'm not sure how different the interface is.

I would appreciate your thoughts and advice.

Thanks.

Ellen
inbox.