Date just in case a book we're working on now gets pushed back a month or two.

-- Kenpo in Atlanta

________________________________
From: Fred Ridder <docu...@hotmail.com>
To: poshe...@bellsouth.net; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Sent: Fri, April 2, 2010 4:10:10 PM
Subject: RE: variable date incorrect -- how to fix

"Creation date (long)" is a system variable that references the file creation
date in the Windows file header. You can modify the *format* of how
this variable is displayed and printed in the document (e.g. changing from
"Month dd, yyyy" to "dd Month yyyy"), but you cannot change what the date is
because it's being extracted from the file's OS metadata.

If you're looking to insert a specific date (rather than referencing a date
that is managed by the file system like the creation data and the last save
date), you will want to define a user variable that contains the specific text
string you want. Or am I misunderstanding what you are trying to accomplish?

-Fred Ridder