Is there any way to keep that option turned off? I have to remember to uncheck
it every time I print to my PDF printer. Sometimes it will hold it for the same
document for a couple hours. Unless you use a different printer in the meantime.

It's rather annoying and I am wondering if some of the smart people on this
list have figured out how to make it stay off.

Hoping...

Jenny Greenleaf
Portland, OR