The Format List plugin, part of the Squidds Toolbox is the best at this. Unlike the other suggestions, it puts the results in a table, so that you can look at all your paragraph formats in a glance. Scanning a row will tell you the definition of a given tag. Scanning a column will compare the setting in all the tags.

Unfortunately, the Squids site is an awful mess. It's a German site with English translations that make it even worse. So finding what you want there is pure hell. You can buy the whole Toolbox or just the individual tools, but finding the list of individual modules isn't easy-- and every time I do, they change the danged links! Here's a link for the whole Toolbox, with old versions at the bottom of the page. You'll have to hunt on your own to find the individual modules, since they are no longer in the location I had linked. Format List is worth it, if you can find it.