Hi Rick,

I've used Extensis Portfolio for years. Also used the older version of
ACSee and, while very good, it did not provide all the relational data
needed.
Several years ago, I worked with programmers at Ken Cook Company to
develop a Graphics Tracker
(http://www.kencook.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=88:graphics-tracker&catid=25:the-project).
The KCC product is especially useful for the equipment industry and a
fine, hosted product.

Right now, I'm developing an image gallery in a Confluence wiki. Some
functionality is built-in but not enough!

Best,
Mollye