I run Frame 9 on a MacBook Pro with Windows XP Pro running under VMWare Fusion.
No problems here!

I have a setup similar to Rick's.  I simply put the window in which Windows is
running on one display (where it looks and acts just like Windows) and then
keep Mac OS X visible on my laptop screen. I can drag and drop, cut and paste
between them. One wireless keyboard and one wireless mouse works for both.

I'm not really sure why, but I have a lot fewer problems running Windows this
way than I ever did with a company-issued PC. The MacBook is my own and I take
it to a client site every day. I use one of their monitors, and I keep an extra
power supply and HDMI dongle onsite.

Jenny Greenleaf
Portland, OR