Hi, David:

I recommend that you post this to the Yahoo WebWorks user group, too:

Which version of ePub are you using?

I recommend that you set the cross-reference format in ePublisher.

If you don't want most images, but you want some, set up a marker in your FM
files for the images you don't want, and then set up ePublisher not to generate
them. How to do that should be in your ePublisher online help.

You shouldn't have to copy your FM files to create the online help. If you
want, you can create a different book for your online help that uses the same
chapter files. For instance, you might want your chapters to appear in a
different order, or you want to create additional FM files for your chm.

Hope that helps to get you started,

Nadine