Could the file paths names be too long, too? I encountered that problem with another HAT.

Nadine

On 16/11/2010 8:02 PM, Jeremy H. Griffith wrote:
On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:46:20 -0600 (CST), Nancy Allison
<ma...@verizon.net>  wrote:

Oh, that error message is old. I later changed the document
directory to "M4100RevL," and the subdirectory names don't
have spaces in them, and regenerated. That did not fix the
problem.
But it was still under "Documents and Settings", I gather...
which means spaces are still there.

I hesitated to rename the Microsoft default paths. Are
there practical ramifications to changing "Documents and
Settings" to DocumentsAndSettings and My Documents to
MyDocuments? Will other MS programs have a problem if
these directory names change?
Not so far; I renamed "Documents and Settings" to "docs".
But it's better not to use those paths AT ALL; just make
new dirs at the top level of C:, or D: if possible, and
put your files under those.

I don't use "Program Files" either, always install Frame
in one like C:\Frame8, for example.  Much safer.

   <jer...@omsys.com>   http://www.omsys.com/
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/generic668%40yahoo.ca