Rick's scripts are fine if the goal is to convert pasted graphics into
referenced ones. Jeremy's Mif2Go also does that job nicely.

But if the goal is *identifying* graphics, as stated in the subject line,
neither approach will do the job because FrameMaker does not retain any
information about the name of the source file. If the objective is being able
to link to the *original* graphics files, the only solution I'm aware of is
manual inspection and matching.

-Fred Ridder