Bruce Foster, creator of many fine FrameMaker plugins, passed away suddenly on Saturday, June 11, 2011. Although Mr Foster had been diagnosed with multiple myeloma in September 2010, his death still came earlier than was expected.

Mr Foster's wife Barbara Foster today responded to a recent e-mail I had sent to Bruce requesting assistance with his Archive plugin, by letting me know this news. Mrs Foster gave me permission to post here on FrameUsers, and mentioned her intention of updating her late husband's web page (http://home.comcast.net/~bruce.foster) with the news of his death.

Mr Foster's plugins for FrameMaker were Archive, BookInfo, ImpGraph, MifSave, MifToFM, and RtfSave.

Doug Cuff