Hi, all.

I was wondering what (if anything) people are doing to "output" books (words
and significant amount of graphical images too) in HTML 5 format.

Either from FrameMaker (usual FM books) or from Acrobat Pro X (from PDF files).

I believe that I will not get the special features in HTML 5 (like animation,
etc.), but I am looking for at least the basics to be present (text,
hyperlinks, images, etc.) so that they could be edited to add additional stuff
later.

What are people doing for this kind of output flows? I have been searching and
not finding much in the way of "print drivers" or "cloud service" or even any
application that could read PDF or PostScript and output HTML 5 for this ... is
this still too early an output flow for people to require?

Ideally, I would like to find something like what Adobe is offering for
cloud-based PDF generation.