Hi John...

You can use our BookVars plugin to do this ..

http://leximation.com/tools/info/bookvars.php

Feel free to download the 30-day trial to accomplish this task .. if that's all you need it for, there's no need to buy it!

Cheers,

...scott

--
Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.

John Sgammato wrote:

I have an 86-chapter book with the same variables in every chapter.

I want to convert all instances of all user variables to text.

I can delete the variable in one chapter and thus convert all instances in that chapter, but importing variable definitions across the whole book doesn’t delete any variables from the other chapters.

Can anyone recommend a way to do this? (I’d rather not learn FrameScript this afternoon!)

Thanks!

john