On 9/21/2011 10:36 AM, Smith, Andy wrote:
I’m just at the very early stages of experimentation and all I’ve come
across is to save as HTML in the file menu. (I’m saving selected
chapters from a book.) When I do this I get a fairly primitive HTML file
and a folder full of images, which seems to be fine for my customer
except that the annotations come out as grey strips. (The text frames
are inside or overlaid on the images, I’m not sure of the technical
definition.) I’m guessing that this is because the text is too small to
render as it’s 8 point Arial.

I'll also point out that WebWorks ePublisher was built to do just this task.

NOTE: I work for WebWorks.

Ben Allums
all...@webworks.com