Thanks, Mike. That plugin is a great suggestion.
--Nancy

On 05/02/12, Mike Wickham<i...@mikewickham.com> wrote:

The zoom value is stored in each file. To adjust it globally in the book, merely open a file, set the zoom value where you want it, and then select the files you want to change in the book and use File> Import> Formats to bring in the change. Unfortunately, I'm not sure which checkbox to check in the standard Framemaker dialog box that appears-- either "Page Layouts" or "Document Properties"-- because I have a different dialog box in my installation. I use the wonderful ImportFormatsSpecial plugin ($20), which breaks out the categories in this dialogue into more numerous and specific ones. So I choose the "View Options" checkbox, and page zoom levels are updated in all the files. I highly recommend that plugin and many of the others from frameexpert.com:

http://www.frameexpert.com/plugins/index.htm

Mike Wickham