Did the file format change between FM9 and 10? Meaning, if you pass docs from 10 to 9, do you have to save it down to 9?

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer
052-763-7133

On 05-Jun-12 2:09 AM, Grant Hogarth wrote:
Just got this from a friend at Adobe (I'm trying to get some clients to upgrade).

    Cheapest route to go is the "Promo" which ends June 15th, which
    lets you upgrade FM7.x to FM10 at 30% of what would have been
    normal cost. Before this promo you could only have updated to
    entire tech comm suite. (Much more expensive.) This 30% off
    upgrade ends FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER on June 15th. It will never
    be repeated. This is your last chance.

    *Promo landing page: *http://adobe.ly/ItpxLt

    *Summary of 10-part blog series on "why upgrade":*
    http://adobe.ly/IDoaYj

    *Blog with summary of 4 Captivate videos:* http://adobe.ly/L7qfvg

Also, any earlier versions are now orphans. (I found a still-sealed box of FM5+SGML in the garage this weekend, so I had to ask! <grin>)

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/shmuelw1%40gmail.com