On 18/06/2012 4:25 PM, Ken Poshedly wrote:
Due to some real snafu's at my company regarding mix-ups of what
FrameMaker CD was installed on what computer, I have little faith on
even if the correct CD's are in the various plastic cases with serial
numbers.

Therefore, is there any way to determine the serial number of any
particular installation. Adobe telephone support says no. (Cripe!)

This is what happens when the IT manager is nowhere near what an IT mgr
should be and didn't bother to record a darn thing after ordering and
installing software. He's also a big fan of cheaping out and purchasing
corporate software like this on e-bay.

-- Ken in Atlanta

Hi Ken,

You could give this a try:

It correctly reported my TCS 3.5 licence.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator