Hi,

I avoid postings like this, except at product launch time. The new FrameMaker
11 has many new features that have barely been touched on in recent reviews. I
encourage everyone who can to register for this webinar. If you are unable to
attend, it will be recorded, and you will be sent a link to view it at your
convenience.

Although a great deal has been done to make XML/DITA even more accessible for
practically anyone, many of the new enhancements in FrameMaker 11 will improve
your quality of life if you are authoring "regular", unstructured data.

The product presentation and demo will be done by the Sr. Product Manager,
Kapil Verma (@KapilVermaAdobe), so this is a rare opportunity to address your
questions directly to the staff member who owns future feature development.

The webinar takes place from 10AM to 11:30 AM Pacific time, Tues Au 7th. Here
is the registration link:
http://awe.sm/c2NvZ

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c.
503.805.3719  |  mhoff...@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -
http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm