I had that for a while. You forgot to mention whether you have a 64-bit computer. I think the problem by me was when I transferred a file using a 32-bit program. Windows Explorer, which I assume is 64-bit on a 64-bit OS, didn't always display the file. I haven't noticed in a while, so maybe a Windows update took care of it.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
052-763-7133